Creating value for our Customers is a fundamental part of Kimya’s mission and our Engineering department strong track record plays a strategic role in achieving this goal.
We propose solutions to reduce operational costs and achieve water savings through Recover-Recycle-Reuse strategies.
Some of the aspects we look into during the initial survey
- Increase Cooling Towers cycles of concentration through the optimization of the water treatment program, leading to lower chemicals’ and water consumption.
- Possibility to use lower quality water in the Cooling Water systems thus allowing shutdown/turndown of Reverse Osmosis / Softening / Demineralization plant (reduction of operational and maintenance costs, water savings, disposal costs of spent resins, membranes, pumping costs, chemical treatment, etc.).
- Recycle of Waste Water leaving the Waste Water Treatment Unit.
- Water Cascade Analysis to target minimum water consumption.
- Rainwater collection system feasibility study.
Our services include
- Feasibility Study including budgetary economic analysis of CAPEX, OPEX and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Front End Engineering including ±20% cost estimate of the investment.
- EPCC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning) Services.
- Revamping of existing systems.