PICKLE LINE RINSE AID
Kimya’s formulations for the Rinse Section of the Pickle Line contain corrosion inhibitors and an additive package designed to prevent strip surface discoloration, stop marks and flash rust caused by line stoppages and slow runs.
Most of the products available on the market are used at a dosing rate ranging from 0.5 to 3%. Kimya’s Rinse Aids are effective at much lower dosing rates, resulting in major opex reduction.
The benefits of Kimya technology include:
- Lower consumption resulting in major cost reduction
- Coil protection from flash rust during rinse operations
- Short-term corrosion protection of steel surface
- Prevention of steel surface discoloration and stop marks
- Reduction of rinse water consumption (expensive, high quality hot water)